Accuport

Video title 标题:Accuport

Duration时长:01:48

At Shell, we’ve been trying to understand what keeps our marine customers awake at night.

在壳牌,我们一直在努力了解是什么让我们的船舶客户夜不能寐?

And we have seen that every port visit creates a huge amount of work, with customers struggling to deal with many issues from bunkering to cargo, from a broken refrigerator to a problem with their crew.

我们看到,每次船只到访港口都会带来巨大的工作,客户需要努力处理许多问题,从燃料补加到货物装卸,从冰箱损坏到船员问题。

Lubricant provision is complex and can form a significant part of your operating costs, and yet it often gets neglected.

润滑油供应非常复杂,可以构成运营成本的一大部分,但往往是被忽视的。

This can result in delays, rushed orders and excessive manual intervention.

这可能导致延误、紧急订单和过度的人工干预等。

Customers can forget to order key products or pick up large volumes in suboptimal locations – and superintendents, procurement teams and managers can become overloaded.

客户可能会忘记订购关键产品或在次优港口订购大量产品,主管、采购团队和经理可能会超负荷处理问题。

What if there was a better way? What if we could use digital technology to make life easier?

如果有更好的方法呢?如果我们能利用数字化技术让生活更轻松呢?

We know our supply chain.

我们了解我们的供应链。

We can track your vessels.

我们可以追踪您的船只。

We can predict lubricant consumption.

我们可以预测润滑油的消耗量。

What if we could tie this information together to make ordering simpler and more cost-effective?

我们能将这些信息结合在一起,使订购更简单、更具成本效益。

What if we could provide you with data and insights to improve your operational efficiency?

我们能为您提供数据和见解以提高运营效率。

Welcome to Accuport.

欢迎来到Accuport。

To find out more please visit Accuport.com

要了解更多信息,请浏览 Accuport.com

More in Marine

About Shell Marine

We offer integrated solutions that combine innovative products and technical services to bring you the best solution that drives your business.

China local marine distributors

Contact info of distributors for China local marine

Contact us

Shell marine contact info for local marine and international marine